The key to any company’s success is responsiveness to its clientele.
Ridgeway International Canada Inc offers full service as an international freight forwarder and shipbroker from a single pallet to sea container to an entire ship charter and has a hands-on approach to managing international Class 1 explosives and military hardware shipments on a door-to-door basis.
Working with our clients we have experience in the international movement of entire knocked-down factories – as well as a vast array of other project and heavy lift cargoes, from paper mill machinery, yachts, generators, to international charters of bulk ore and semi-submersible ship charters.
Ridgeway International Canada Inc subscribes to the Ridgeway ethic and aims to add a number of elements special to its market such as:
- Emergency response planning for sensitive movements
- Close and on-going liaison with Canadian regulatory authorities bearing in mind the public interest in safety
- Up-to-date training in local rules on the truck, rail, air and sea modes and also in container blocking and bracing
- Liaison with francophone clients and suppliers en français, and the stamina and tolerance for long hours of on-site work in cold temperatures!
- IATA-accredited airfreight forwarder – a strong service orientation
You benefit from our many years of experience in military logistics, at the levels of attendance at operations, liaison, negotiation and problem resolution, undertaking dangerous goods shipments, grounded in an understanding of the applicable regulations as well as long experience in the intricacies of international shipping from letters of credit to marine insurance and an ability to provide clients online access to their shipping data via our Extranet.